|The CT REALTORS® (CTR) is state-level association in the REALTOR® organization. You may download CTR’s ‘Member Benefits’ information by clicking here, (you will need to log in) or go to the CTR web site at www.ctrealtor.com and perform a search for “Member Benefits”.
- CTR web site: www.ctrealtor.com features a members only section
- A searchable membership roster
- Industry news section with pertinent links
- Legal Hotline provides access to free legal guidance through CTR’s staff attorneys
- PSCS (Professional Standards Certified Specialist) program
- CTR’S General Counsel and Associate Counsel assist REALTOR® members through on-site seminars
- Lobbying team representing REALTORS® at the Capitol
- CTR welcomes political action contributions and issues advocacy contributions
- Legislative Alerts and Calls to Action are produced as needed
- CTR offers the nationally recognized GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) and ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation programs during the Spring and Fall semesters (hosted around the state)
- CTR publishes a Foreign Language Directory currently representing thirty-three languages
- CTR offers the Raymond F. Gates, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund to the REALTOR® family.